Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Former Duke Lacrosse Player to Attend Loyola

Wednesday, July 11, 2007WBAL Radio and The Associated Press
Former Duke lacrosse player Collin Finnerty, cleared of false rape charges after being sidelined from the sport for more than a year, will transfer to Loyola and play for the Greyhounds in Baltimore next season.
"I am excited to be returning to school and look forward to finishing my college career at Loyola," Finnerty said in a statement provided to The Associated Press by a family spokeswoman Wednesday morning.
"Now that I have made my college decision, my life is my own again. I loved Duke and will miss all my friends there, especially my teammates and coaches. They are an unbelievable group of guys who stood behind me from day one, and I wish them all the best."
more here

No comments: